Escape your Monday blues with a little style inspiration…Whether you tear out pages from your favorite fashion magazine or prefer to use an online clipper like Evernote, Pinterest or Polyvore to pick out your favorite styles, it’s one way to instantly perk up your mood and set the stage for your current week’s fashion repertoire.
Cocktail rings, that is. There’s no perfect way to rev up your spring style than with these dazzling cocktail rings that pack a punch! It has just the right amount of sparkle that your eyes can take, and best of all they’re on sale! Click on the image below to shop.
Oozing with the 1920s era Art Deco look, model Brooke Haag sports one of our stunning pearl necklaces at the Clothed in Strength & Dignity fashion show—a charity event to raise funds for Jonathan Home, which reaches out to women and children who are victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Brooke got the whole look down with her dramatic brows, red lips, flapper-style frock and the ultimate cherry on top: the multi-strand pearl necklace which makes everything come together perfectly.
Featuring luxurious cultura pearls and Czech crystals that not only shimmer and shine, it’s a piece that would make Daisy Buchanan jealous and one that will be cherished for years to come.
Red-carpet worthy, and looks amazing with an LBD, clutch and pumps.
Create your own trend board for a dose of style inspiration!
1. & 3. Happy florals. Just as those scrumptious chocolate chip cookies aren’t complete without milk, flowers are a staple for spring. For feminine charm, add bright blooms to your wardrobe via these adorable blue bouquet earrings or orange bouquet earrings for an instant style upgrade.
2. Get strappy. Springtime means a lot more time with the sun and breathing room for your feet. Have a favorite pair ready to wear for when you’re going to the farmer’s market or having Sunday brunch with friends.
4. Sun shades. If your sunglasses have scuff marks and scratches, or had them for too long, you might be overdue for a new pair that upgrades your style.
5. Schlepper tote. An all-day tote is the most useful bag a girl can have. Choose one that is both fun and work appropriate so it can also function as a beach tote come summer.
6. Color me bright. Garish colors are a must for spring, even if it might be that one yellow dress you have. It’s an instant mood booster and a way to challenge your fashion A-game if you’re one to always stick to neutrals.
This spring, everyone is making a statement with oversized jewelry. It’s the season’s hottest accessory trend. From the runways, red carpet to streets, you can find the fashionistas sporting statement pieces and boy are they turning heads.
We’ve got a few statement jewelry pieces of our own that will appropriately put a spring in your step this season.
As a styling tip, we recommend wearing a bold statement necklace to accentuate a basic dress or top. Oversized earrings add an interesting focal point to a feminine outfit while a large bangle or two make the perfect accessory for just about any outfit.
What’s your favorite way to wear statement jewelry?