Who would like a pair of FREE EARRINGS? Send us a photo of how you organize your jewelry to enter! (See bottom of the post for more details.)
One ingenious tip I found a few years back (thanks Real Simple!) involves putting stud earrings on matching buttons so they are easier to find. Since then I’ve been putting all my button-attached stud earrings in a pretty paisley ceramic bowl. It’s creative, artsy and practical. Buttons, what more can I ask for?
There are so many ways to organize jewelry, but I’m truly digging this do-it-yourself organizer I found at HomemadeByJen.Blogspot.com. It’s a cutely decked out cutlery tray used for jewelry seen above. And best of all, it’s wallet-friendly:) Here are some other cheap, but charming, DIY jewelry organizer ideas: empty chocolate truffle trays, spray painted egg cartons, or a frame jewelry hanger.
If you tend to have more expensive pieces or don’t like flaunting your jewelry collection because of frequent visits from your naughty niece or nephew, this mod leather sea blue and chocolate brown jewelry box by Tech Swiss might be your perfect find.
How do YOU organize your jewelry? We want to hear from you! WIN a pair of beautiful 1928 earrings by submitting a photo of your own jewelry-arranging technique. Did you make your own jewelry organizer from an old household item? Or do you have a cute jewelry box or hanger you’d like to show us?
Submit photos to jenb.1928 [at] gmail.com by Wednesday, July 14, 2010 for your chance to snag free jewelry! Please include your name and what city you’re from. We’ll choose our favorite photo and announce the winner soon after. Don’t miss out!
- -Contest runs from July 7, 2010 to July 14, 2010 11:59:59 PM PT. Winner will be announced on July 21, 2010.
- -All photos must be submitted electronically, via email.
- -Employees and family members of employees of 1928 jewelry are not eligible to win.
- -One winner will be picked as deemed the favorite by 5 judges (predetermined employees of 1928).
- -Winner will win one (1) pair of 1928 Jewelry earrings. May not be returned for a cash value. Earrings will be shipped free of charge within the 50 United States.