Swap out your winter wardrobe and get into spring mode with sweeping floral skirts, bright colors and the 3 jewelry essentials for the season!
- A pedant necklace with a pop of fresh color is a must-have this spring. Pair it with any of your existing neutral tops and you’re good to go! (Featured: Betty’s Blume Flower Pendant Necklaces in coral or aqua turquoise)
- Having a top on hand that can match any color accessory is a necessity
this season, actually every season. Opt for whites or off-whites, and that’ll do the trick.
- A sweeping long floral skirt is the epitome of spring and a perfect accent for that light breeze. (Featured: Alice & Olivia)
- A comfortable pair of your favorite-color flats is a good investment piece since you can dress it up or down, esp. when your heels get a little too much for your tired feet!
- Have a little color fun with your clutch, bag or tote and make it a fun challenge to keep out the black and dark colors for at least a short while.
- Keep a pair of classic, floral studs that go with anything you wear. A little goes a long way. (Featured: Classic Flower Crystal Studs)
- Bangles and bracelets will be very IN this spring—stack them high or low with those tanks and short sleeves you’ve been longing to wear! (Featured: Gold & Emerald Bangle Trio)